Description of the facility (20 beds):
- 2 separate rooms with TV-SAT, equipped kitchenette (microwave, refrigerator, electric kettle) and own bathroom (washbasin, shower, toilet) (2/2)
- equipped kitchen (gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, electric kettle) with dining table
- 5 separate rooms with a separate entrance, TV-SAT, equipped with a kitchenette (electric cooker, microwave, refrigerator, electric kettle) and own bathroom (washbasin, shower, toilet) (1/2, 2/3, 2/4)
equipped kitchen (gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, electric kettle) with dining table
- a restaurant where you can choose from the menu and half-board is also served there – breakfast and dinner (40 seats)
- covered summer terrace connected to the restaurant (24 seats)
- free WiFi internet connection
room for storing bicycles and skis
- garden gazebo with fireplace with grill and seating
- tennis hall for a fee
- free car parking in a closed yard
- central heating
- year-round operation
- card payment
Accommodation price per person per night
|1 night||2 or more nights|
|Separate room||30 €||25 €|
|Standard double room with kitchenette||35 €||30 €|
|A child from 3 to 10 years old||20 €||18 €|
Prices are shown without VAT.
Local fee: €1 (not included in the price).
A child under 3 years old without the right to a bed is free.
We provide discounts for children under 10 years of age and for stays longer than 7 days.
When the entire building is occupied, the price is negotiable.
|Breakfast||8 €||6,50 €|
|Dinner||12 €||9 €|
||20 €||15,50 €|
Excursions to the surroundings
We offer accommodation guests free help in planning tours and trips to the surrounding area.
Pension Jendrál is located in the village of Hrabušice near the Slovak Paradise National Park. The gorges of the Slovak Paradise (Suchá Belá, Piecky, Veľký Sokol), Prielom Hornádu and Kláštorisko are easily accessible from the village.
In winter, in case of good snow conditions, it is possible to ski on the ski lift near the village (Zelená hora) and in the ski resorts in the High Tatras, Spišská Nová Ves-Rittenberg and Skipark Levoča.
The building is a suitable starting point for trips by car to explore the historical monuments of Spiš (Levoča, Spišský hrad, Markušovce), to the Dobšinská Ice Cave, the High Tatras, the Pieniny Mountains and to the Vrbov thermal swimming pool.